Entering the world of Blogger.com

Hello everybody! 😊

As you can see, my whole blogger.com page is still empty at this point in time except for this one. Well, I just joined this site and still familiarizing with the options, this and that. 😃 If you're looking forward to my future posts here ( I wish you do. LOL ), everything here is/will be about Second Life.

- Inworld Creations ( e.g. Sceneries, Landmarks )
- Second Life Events
- Freebies acquired on SL Marketplace and In-world ( Yes! I do 💗 Free Stuffs! )
and of course,
- Any of my personal randomness. 😃

Before joining here, I already have posts in Flickr ( where ALL my photos land first - so it's more complete and up-to-date ) and Wixsite.


Have a nice day! ♡

_______
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. 
I sincerely appreciate the help. ♡ 
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/

Comments