Totally Top Shelf Treasure Hunt 2017

One day, a Resident asked in a group "who's doing TTS Treasure Hunt? ...blah..." Of course, I got curious since it's a HUNT and got hooked up doing it too. I honestly can't find the information with regards to this hunt's duration. While waiting for the answer to my question about this hunt's duration, all I can tell you for now is it's still on going. (If you know, please tell me too. Thank you.) I'll just update this blog and my post on Flickr once I got the answer.
Photo taken @ Totally Top Shelf Events - Treasure Adventure
Top Left: Hunt HUD - Start
Bottom Left: Hunt HUD - Filled

Okay. So... This is the TTS Treasure Hunt by Totally Top Shelf. I've already done it and the general details are listed below:

- Hunt Duration: TBA
- Hunt Object: (Size varies) An open treasure chest with framed Totally Top Shelf logo on it, 
with hovering text "TTS HUNT CHECKPOINT" (see photo: Middle bottom)
- Grid Wide, 16 participating stores + 2 give away checkpoints at the Starting Point (shown on photo)
- HUD based, Free/0L$
- Prizes: Free/0L$, at the Starting Point Area, 16 chests labeled TTS REWARD
Your Hunt HUD should be filled up with red "X" marks (when a checkpoint is clicked). Total of 18 "X" marks. 
The last picture on the HUD with no red "X" mark (see photo: bottom left) is back to the Starting Point to get your Reward or Prizes.

About the prizes photo... It's been days past since I did this hunt so them already sorted in my inventory. So sorry about that. You'll get Clothes, Footwear, Accessories, Home decor/furniture and Appliers.

And...that's it. =) 

This is the first Grid Wide Hunt that I did with the prizes are all in one place. I like this idea because there will be no issue of not getting the prizes because of lag or the likes. The HUD works great and you can have that ''feeling" that the checkpoints are really meant to be found instantly (I don't know about you but I had that feeling. LOL.)

Happy hunting! 
<3

TTS LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sylpha/214/124/3017



_______
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡ Also, visit me on: 
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/ 
Wixsite: https://thelifeafterthefirst.wixsite.com/thelifeafterthefirst

Comments