Enchantment Hunt: Rapunzel May 2017


Greetings! Due to RL issue- my internet modem died on me so I had to wait for 3 days without internet connection for the replacement. That's why I'm trying to catch up so, please bear with me. Hehe.



A. Photo Taken @ Enchantment Event Sim
May 2017 Round - Theme: Rapunzel
My personal top favorite hunt has already started a new round for this month-May 2017 with the Theme-Rapunzel. Why is it my top favorite? Well, aside from it's FREE and it's the first ever hunt I participated in my whole Second Life that is HUD-based, I also love the fact that they give hunt trophies! Haha! Listed below is the General Information we need to know about Enchantment Hunt. For more info, visit the Enchantment Official Site.
B. Photo taken @ Enchantment Event Sim
Showing on the: Left- Photo Contest Info Board
Center- Enchantment Hunt Trophies
Right- Enchantment Hunt HUD giver
Take note that Enchantment Event is not only a Hunt Event, but also a Fair/Shopping Event which the vendors are located in the Enchantment Sim and a themed Photo Contest. You can get all the information and guide lines in the Enchantment Sim or from the Enchantment Official Site.See photo B.

===== Need-To-Know About ENCHANTMENT HUNT =====

C. "Enchantment Rapunzel HUD 1.6 Final"
Enchantment Hunt HUD - May 2017 Round
Hunt Duration: May 13 - 31, 2017
Theme: Rapunzel
Hunt Coverage: Grid-Wide
Stops: 11
Hunt Price: FREE/0L$
See Photo E for Gifts Preview
Hunt Object: 
- Enchantment Book
- Size varies (Large to Medium)
- "Touch" to get prize item contents
Needed:
- Enchantment Hunt HUD:
For TP Guide, Hints and all info link needed.

If it's your first time joining the Enchantment Hunt:
- Wear the Hunt HUD
- Click a participating store logo on the HUD and it will auto Teleport (TP) you to the store WITH Hints auto posted on your local/nearby chat
- The Hunt Object you're looking for is that book similar to the picture at the center of the HUD (Yes! That book with "Enchantment" word on it)

Hunt Trophy: See photo D
- Sent thru the Enchantment Update Group Notices.
Enchantment Update Group
-secondlife:///app/group/b7849705-d288-f4bc-6487-1eb6b582e473/about
- Free to Join

D. Enchantment-Rapunzel Hunt TROPHY
in Four (4) different metal colors
E. Enchantment Hunt - Rapunzel - May 2017 Prize Gifts

Personally, I didn't find any issue at all in this round while hunting. The only issue I have is this one prize gift that I unpacked and tried the item myself but having an error. I don't know if it's just my item that's having that problem but...anyway, All in all, everything of this round is two-thumbs up! \o/

Hope you enjoy!
Happy hunting! <3




_______
Disclaimer: I do not made/created the item/s used in the photo/s.
_______
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡ Also, visit me on: Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/

Comments