Meet Amberle~


Who hasn't entered a club? I'm talking about Music Clubs with fellow Residents performing live on stage. Live in a way that you can actually HEAR them singing or playing instruments. If you haven't, it's about time to add it on your SecondLife experiences!

You all know I take a photo and blog about anything. Yep! ANYTHING! But, this is my first time to talk and write about my own friend and also the first time to write in relation to SecondLife Music scene.

Photo A: "Meet Amberle..." Taken @ Baja Sands [See outfit details below]

Amberle [See Photo A] and I met thru Jane~ my first ever friend in SecondLife and my long time friend as well in RL [Real World]. If I'm not mistaken, it was the month of May 2017. Yeah, just recently. We get along quickly and us three [Amberle, Jane and I], mostly spend our free time hanging out together. To make a long story short, we are so excited for our friend Amberle who has now entered the SecondLife Music scene and will have her first official live performance at Club Stanza [See Photo B].

Music has always been a part of Amberle's life ever since she was a kid. Born into a musically oriented family and has been actively involved to music-related activities. She absolutely has a talent for singing and not only that, she also plays guitar really good. You may think I'm saying this because she's my friend but...I don't sugarcoat at all my personal comments. If it's not your first time reading my blogs, you already know that! Haha! *winks*

Hear Amberle Janniah (amberlejanniah) 's singing yourself: https://soundcloud.com/amberle-janniah

If you want to know more about Amberle or want to have her sing for you or your club and friends, contact Sweet Hardcastle (lastcall4u) ~ Amberle's friend and booking agent.

Don't forget!!
First Official Live Performance in SecondLife: 
June 11, 2017 (Sunday); 3AM SLT

Photo B: Club Stanza

Club Stanza is where Amberle's first official live performance will be held. Welcomed me with this cozy ambiance and friendly staffs when I first visited it with Amberle. I, personally, like the place because... I love beach shores, trees and waters. This club not only has dance area but also has different area spots of activities while watching and listening to the live performers. They are open to any genre, so in case you're interested about Club Stanza, I have included below whom/where to inquire.

Club Stanza SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamcatcher%20Island/38/119/25
(It's not showing in search but it is there! Just copy-paste the SLurl and off you go to Club Stanza!)
Club Stanza contact person: Brindimere Laroway
Club Stanza Group: secondlife:///app/group/d16703b4-6d53-6bd7-3985-68c84e8d62c9/about

Again, Amberle Janniah (amberlejanniah) 's First Official Live Performance in SecondLife: June 11, 2017 (Sunday); 3AM SLT Club Stanza. If you have time, come join and bring your friends with you.

If you want to see my most up-to-date posts about anything, just see my:
Flickr ~ https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/
(All my photos of SecondLife goes first to my Flickr)


==========
Photo A: "Meet Amber..." Outfit Details
==========

Mesh Head: LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Skin from Mesh Head & Mesh Body HUDs Default 
Hair: TRUTH Cheri
Dress: Blueberry Breeanya Dress - Opaque
Accessories: 
- EarthStones Jewelry Lora Necklace & Earrings - Turquoise Silver (@ Free Dove)
Precious Design & Animation Mesh Acoustic Pro Guitar - LightWood
Pose: Precious Design & Animation Mesh Acoustic Pro Guitar - LightWood - Play animation

_______
Disclaimer: I do not created/made the item/s used in the photo/s.
_______
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡ Also, visit me on: Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/

Comments