Women Only Hunt 3 ~ Summer Time! ~ June 2017

The most awaited free hunt by all the female residents of SecondLife has now started!
The WOMEN ONLY HUNT on it's 3rd Round in Summer Theme. This is brought to us by the organizer/s from Flair For Events and 76-79 participating Creators/Designers/Stores across the SecondLife grid.

Below is the general information with regards to the WOH3. If you want to know more about this hunt as well as about Flair For Events (FFE) and the other events they are organizing, visit their official page https://flairforevents.wixsite.com/secondlife/about-us.

Photo A: Taken @ Flair For Events Office
Left: Flair For Events Office's Front Desk
Right: Women Only Hunt (WOH) 3 - Hunt HUD

===== General Info about Women Only Hunt 3 =====
Hunt Duration: June 3 - 24, 2017
Hunt Coverage: Grid Wide
Stops: 79 (-3 Stores not yet ready - Red text on HUD)
Hunt Object: Coconut (Shown on WOH3 Hunt HUD)
- Size varies from Small to Medium
- Click to "BUY" for 0L$ (Except for one store that is Click to "Touch")
Hunt Prize: Free/0L$ (See Photo B)
Needed: WOH3 Hunt HUD (See Photo A)
- Free/0L$
- Available at Flair For Events Office's - Front Desk
- Includes all the information needed for the Hunt as well as the Hints.

If this is your first time to participate as a hunter:
- "Add" the WOH3 Hunt HUD. A permission to teleport you will pop up > Click OK or Accept.
- Click "STORES" and you will see the name list of all the participating shops.
Red text means the store is not yet ready. Most likely, the hunt object is not yet available for searching.
- Click a store name on the list and it will Auto-Teleport you to that store
- Click "HINTS" to view each of the participating stores given hints to help you in searching the hunt object.
- Find the hunt object (Coconut) and that's it!

Photo B: (Most of) the prizes for the Women Only Hunt 3
Left: The official Ad of WOH3

Note: 
During hunts, whether I found all the items or not, I can only show what I can rez on ground or have included texture showing the prize items. 
- As you notice, most of my hunt prizes photo preview posts were/are not on the same day as the hunt started or not the same day as I post about the hunt on my Flickr. That is because I, personally, do the hunts first before I can show and take a photo of them. 
- Last but not the least, I only do FREE Hunts. :P

Personal Comments and Experience while Hunting:
- Firstly, the hunt is amazing! Everything is FREE and HUD-Based. The prizes are all great!
What can we ask for?! Like duh!? Haha!
- The Hunt HUD is really great that it includes ALL the information you need for the hunt.

I, personally, didn't experience any issue about the Hunt HUD. The only thing I can comment about it is it takes seconds or minutes when you switch "stores list" to "hint list" or vice versa.
So...What I did was~ during my hunting, the FFE official site- Stores & Hint list was open on my mobile browser (haha!) that I didn't have to keep clicking Hint list on WOH3 Hunt HUD and made my hunting faster. Of course, you can keep it open on your computer browser, I just preferred using mobile (LOL) and also you can copy-paste the Hints from the FFE official site to an inventory Notecard. That will do too.

The Hunt HUD is blocking a lot of space on the viewer because of its size, I know, right! BUT!
For that, I adjusted the Hunt HUD manually to my Right or Left side of viewer, with HALF of the HUD hidden to make my view more spacious. Right side ~ when I was doing 1-30 and Left side ~ when I was doing 31-79. Do you get what I mean? Hehe.

It's not my first time to read a given hint that doesn't make sense at all and making everyone more confused. But! Don't give up! The coconut is surely in the store somewhere! You can still take that hint and look around! :D Make sure to check the outside area too 'coz I found some that are outside the store but not too far from it.

Regarding Phedora, it's in Red Text on the Hunt HUD but has a given hint already in the FFE official site- Stores & Hint list. I didn't find a coconut there at the time I was hunting, I don't know if it's already ready to be found or not, or I was just being blind that time. But... Let's just wait for further announcements 'coz I personally don't know it's status for the hunt.

Group: secondlife:///app/group/d7f78bf9-bac4-a9a9-6332-c018089c2a6c/about

Alright...There you have it! I hope the info I input and my own personal experience during this hunt helps you!

If you want to see my most up-to-date posts about anything, just see my:
Flickr ~ https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/
(All my photos of SecondLife goes first to my Flickr)

Have fun hunting! xoxo

_____
THANK YOU Flair for Events- Organizer/s for another amazing hunt round and THANK YOU SO MUCH to the participating Creators/Designers for the amazing prizes for this hunt. <3


_______
Disclaimer: I do not made/created the item/s used in the photo/s.
_______
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡ Also, visit me on: Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/

Comments