S.A13 ~ Me & Catwa Bento Lona


This is my FIRST EVER Catwa mesh head item and reason I'm so excited making me spend and get busy these last few days getting used to it and choosing what skin I'd go with this head for everyday use (That's why I haven't posted anything on my Flickr in those days). 

Why Catwa Head?
     Ever since she released Catwa Head Annie, I demo-ed it right away and wanted it bad because of the lips and how different the look of it from other mesh heads I've tried. But of course, I can't afford it coz personally, it's a bit pricey so it took a long while...until now. Thank YOU! <3
     But the true reason now is that.... I have lots of applier for Catwa that I got from Events and Celebrations as Gifts for free and I don't want to trash them. The fact that I have never used it makes me sad to just delete them (Yeah. I get sad! LOL). 
     I also wanted the head for the fact that I can't comment anything about it when somebody asked me about Catwa heads because I didn't have it before and as y'all know, my suggestions and comments mostly based on my own experience. Even though I demo-ed most of her Heads before and read/watch blogs about 'em, it's still different if you have the full purchased and you're the one do the tweaks, edit and applying. 

     I've heard a lot of comments about this Catwa head lips. Yeah, it is pouty! But that's what I want! It's more likely the default eyebrow height is what I was really concerned about before LOL. I love it that she includes modifiable eyebrow shaper in the pack. That saves the hassle of finding a shaper to edit to suit each taste. One more reason why I want a Catwa head is that I've always wanted to make my body shape thicker but it doesn't suit my other mesh head, and Catwa head suits it. I don't know about what you think but that's my view of it. LOL.

     And so...I present to y'all - myself in Catwa Bento Mesh Head ~ Lona. 

"S.A13"
Pose: One of CHEZ MOI - Beauty Place Supreme Standing animation

Wearing:     
     Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.16 Bento
     Mesh Body: Maitreya LARA 4.1v Bento
     (Personal Customized Shape)   
     Skin: amara beauty - Zoe v2 04 CATWA applier     
     Eyes: CHAIN - Laura Eyes (Catwa applier version)
     Lipstick: amara beauty - Jewel lipstick palette
     Hair: TRUTH / JoJo   
     Apparel: Fiorella Sporty shorts & top V2
     Footwear: Slipper Originals - POE 2016 Gift
     Accessories: 
          - RealEvil Industries Precious Nails & Rings - Square 2.0 (Bento)
          - !Rebel Hope - Starfish Beach Anklet (Fameshed Anniversary 2017 Gift)
     Decor:
          - CHEZ MOI - Beauty Place Supreme
          - REIGN.- Chanel's Closet (DECORATED)- #1 RARE (Gacha)
   
__________
Special HUGE Thanks (with floating hearts ^-^) to the One who make me able to buy these items that I've always wanted to have. <3
<3 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!



=======
*Disclaimer: I do not made/created the item/s used in the photo.
________
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡ Also, visit me on:
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/



Comments