A New Start... Happy 2019!


Hello everyone! I hope y'all had so much fun celebrating your Christmas and welcoming the New Year!
I'm currently on my month vacation and while resting, I thought about editing my blog page layout to more simple and plain look so every post I make will be more easy to find and read. I hope y'all like it tho. ^-^

As always, my Flickr is the most updated regarding my posts and stuffs I do inworld and lately, I've been hanging around Twitter as well so... if you have twitter, you may follow me there as well if you want.

I have been long gone from my blog page and so I thought of writing again as my first post for the year 2019 since I'm planning to learn more and enhance my blogging skills (if I have one LOL) when I come back from my vacation. Bloggers is also a never ending in demand job in SecondLife, from stores promotion to events and many more. If you want a job in SecondLife and you love to write and take photos, why not be a blogger as well. Although, I didn't start all of these I'm doing coz I want to make it as a job, but I'm already and still learning this field so why not take it to the next level, right? I haven't applied for anyone tho. LOL! Anyhow, it is still a plan for my upcoming adventures for this year. :)

I joined SecondLife in year 2015. Next month, I will be 4 years old Resident. Lots of things happened of course, lots of people come and go in my second life, and lots of things I've experienced and learned from being a resident. I'm lying if I said I didn't experience heartbreaks. I actually experienced it from my first year as a resident. LOL Being cheated, being deceived, being used ~ Yes, I had such times here in Second Life but those didn't break or discouraged me from staying here. Time flies by so fast and life must go on LOL. I won't say that those things will not happen to me again but I'm not the type to mull over negative things and I will keep moving forward. After all, I'm here to do all the things I want to do and thinking about the past and negatives are just a waste of energy. ^-^ I hope y'all doing what you want to do and having fun too!

What else has changed from my newborn days to the current me? Hmm...Aside from changes of avatar, higher Inventory count and such, nothing much really changed for me. I saw a post somewhere asking about their friends being on the list of each other but neither seeing them all the time nor always talking to him/her. I can relate to that but I don't question our friendships. Besides, I'm busy on my own thing as well LOL. I meet my friends almost everyday at Socials when I was a year or 2 years old. As time goes by, one will find something that he/she wants to do by him/herself making one concentrating on their own thing. Personally, what's important to me is that I know they are there when I need them and I'm here for them when they need me regardless of whether or not we talk to each other or seeing each other all the time. And I'm always very thankful to have them. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♡

I always write too long, right? LOL! But it's almost done coz I'm already sleepy :D and I will never forget to say these...
I want to THANK YOU for reading my post!
For those posting on Facebook with regards to sharing and following each others Flickr, and of course those sharing my posts, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♡ It's such a big help! ♡
And last but never the least, For everyone supporting me from the very start and those following my social medias, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♡♡♡

Bless! <3 Hugs! xo

-Ana Shin




_______
If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡
You can also visit me on:
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TLATF00
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LifeAfterTheFirst

Comments