A|SHIN'S FIRST EVER LAQ HEAD


Hello and welcome again to my blabbing site LOL!

To cut the story short, I thought of changing my ALT's head and luckily, LAQ came out with her LAQ "Noelle" Bento Head ~ which was 300L$ as her Holiday Promotion (2018) and last until the weekend so if you're knowing this just now, it's already on Regular Price.

Why only posted it now? 
'Coz I only got the time to assess and fix my ALT look with it. Simple as that. LOL!

If you're curious why I have an ALT, it started when I want to get all the freebies I want from stores and events, etc. As day and years pass by, I use my ALT for trying new looks, since my Main cannot use everything at the same time, and more importantly, I use my ALT when I don't have the mood to deal with lag LOL! Coz my ALT's inventory is just 6k and it's a huge factor for me with regards to lag. Anyway...

So... here's my ALT's new look~

A|Shin II's New Look for 2019
Mesh Head: LAQ Noelle Bento Head
Mesh Body: SLINK Hourglass
Skin: LAQ Noelle Skin (comes with the Head pack)
Hair: DOUX Ariana

Personal Note:
- The SHAPE that comes with the Head pack is personally tweaked by me depending on what I prefer
- I do not have LAQ's HUD ("One HUD for all Heads") coz I'm still saving for it...maybe..

Basically, what comes in the pack are the Mesh Bento Head, Head Skin Applier (Noelle), Alphas, Shapes, Eyebrow Shape, LAQ Mainstore Landmark, Instructions and Notes with regards to Noelle.

Body skin appliers "Next Level" are bought separately (For SLink #2.0 which matches with the Skin tone of Noelle). I think it's 300L$ per skin tone. Correct me if I'm wrong. :D and I bought the "Clear Layers HUD" for 50L$ (I'm not sure if you can use other MakeUp or Layer Removers HUD but anyway, my ALT doesn't have such so I bought it too. LOL!)

First impression:
- For some reason, at first look, It reminds me of Catwa. Maybe because of the skin maybe coz I use Catwa most of the time on my Main, IDK. But! I'm loving this as well. Also, I don't need to wear a collar or change my preferred windlight (which is FSOriginal, but note that I used other windlight for the photo) coz the neck line skin matching is almost negligible which is really ~Ahh! Amazing!~
- As for the animation, there are eye movements and blinking but no mouth movement (neither typing nor voicing)... I don't know what THE HUD gives but well, no mouth movement isn't much of a big deal for me.. 
I also want to thank ALL HAIR Creators that includes baby hair and hairbase attached to the hair types like Doux! It saves me from buying hairbase applier. LOL!

Overall, I'm living with this head. I love it and I am going to use it for my ALT's everyday look.

What do you think?




_______ If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. ♡ Also, visit me on:
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/
Twitter: TLATF00

Comments