AShin's Entry "OVERLOAD" for Media-SL Contest Photo

It's blabbing time! But this one will be short :D

MEDIA-SL is having it's BIG CONTEST PHOTO until June 30th ... and if you're interested, check the links below for more information about this event :) 

Media-SL Website - Big Contest Photo
Carl Wardack's Flickr Post

And... here's my entry:



"OVERLOAD" (1368x705)
AShin's Entry for Media-SL Big Contest Photo


"OVERLOAD" (4000x2120)
AShin's Entry for Media-SL Big Contest Photo

If you noticed, they are two same look photos but in different sizes. It's because I don't know which is preferred but the second one is clearer, don't you think so too?

The items I used are from:
.SILENCE.
CHI
~BAZAR~
GRIMES CENTRAL DESIGN
THUNK!
MESH INDIA
WEARH0USE

And obviously, we can barely see my avatar look (LOL), you can check this photo instead >
https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/46873667824/in/photostream/

*Fingers crossed* Hehe!
Until next time ^-^

- Ana Shin




_______ If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. 
♡ Also, visit me on: 
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/ 
Twitter: @TLATF00

Comments