Craves, Selfie and So long... Purplemoon Creations

Hello!

As most of us know, Purplemoon Creations is closing and she is currently having her closing sale. It's sad coz it's one of the stores I've visited and shopped in since I was a newborn and it never gets old. Well, my BFF is way more sad about this shocking news coz she's a total PM fan (she's the one who messaged me first thing in the morning to inform me about this).

Poulet Koenkamp Official Press Release

And since we love sales, I went over PM and bought everything that I like LOL! Below is one of the outfits of PM that I got from her sale for 50L$ (single color; tho some are FP so run and have fun shopping). Also, I was able to buy (Finally! ^-^) the ice cream from LeLutka! Yay!

Craves, Selfie!
Mesh Head: CATWA Lona
Mesh Body: MAITREYA Lara
Clothes: PURPLEMOON CREATIONS Oriana Outfit (Pink)
Hair: LIMERENCE Nicole




_______ If you have information about ANYTHING related to Second Life, please let me be informed as well. I sincerely appreciate it. 
♡ Also, visit me on: 
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-life-after-the-first/ 
Twitter: @TLATF00

Comments