BLOG - Designer Showcase - Post#1

 

Hi everybody!

I had a time off and learning more stuff. It's time to do them all together with of course, my second hobby ~ blogging! (My first hobby is to AFK anywhere inworld LOL!)

Firstly, I want to thank everyone for the support - to my social medias despite I didn't post much, y'all don't unfollow me haha! ♥️ ^^ Also, I want to thank the Designer Showcase management for being good to me. I'm back ♥️

With regards to my Flickr, as you notice, it's wiped out as I have decided to finally make room for new set of photos. Sponsored photos are available to view here on my blogsite. ♥️

... with all that, again, thank you! ♥️ I really appreciate all the support, understanding, consideration, and love y'all giving me ♥️ 

Going back to my first photo blog this year, here it is:

If you're not sure what to mix & match or you're in a rush to change outfit, apparel with accessories made by designers are here for you! Visit Designer Showcase for more! ~

ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ: Designer Showcase
ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: March 2023
ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ
ꜱʟᴜʀʟ

→ Wearing ←

ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴᴇʀ: Wild Fashion & Beauty
ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: "Selita"
- Top & Pants (+HUD), Glasses & Choker (+resizer)
ꜱɪᴢᴇ/ꜱ: Belleza GenX, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn



♥️ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ!♥️



Comments